Grazie, grazie

"Thank you", 

the two most powerful words continuously expressed today.

And all I can say is I've become even more gratuitous and humble of opportunities that come my way.

Thank you Fahrenheit Coffee

I've been through various employment and volunteering opportunities since my youth to know what I want and where I stand and what I won't put up with. Until very recently, have I discovered a profound desire to start my own business ventures (see entrepreneurship). I applied for programs earlier this summer that provided opportunities to excel and finance such independent projects but never considered them serious enough as a full-time commitment. Until now.

I won't expose too much as of yet but the things that I have learned recently - the digital skill sets, the accessibility to certain resources, efficiency and performance optimization - they are all up for serious consideration in making this work... and making it work for the long run. I'm not about tricks and fads and flashiness - I really want this business idea to come into fruition and I want to be completely patient with it.

My personality has led me to be a self-starter in many aspects and industries and I've always wanted to explore what I'm comfortable with and what I won't stand. I always push my boundaries - not necessarily in the safest ways as I've mentioned in past blog posts but I rarely fear the unknown. I rather embrace whatever it has to throw at me. I may not be the best in showing off and proving my awe-inspiring aesthetics in a particular project/product but I am super savvy in experimenting and being completely adaptable and open to when I find that.

After today's events, I've learned to lessen the power of my own ego. As an Aries, we are incredibly stubborn - especially when told by an authoritative figure that we're wrong (whether subjectively or objectively). The past few weeks have proven that my gut feeling has been 97% correct in risque situations.

Always follow your gut guys.

If something doesn't feel right, and operates in a consistent pattern that you can foresee won't change to meet your needs - avoid it. 

In more positive news, as I will reiterate - I am and will become my own boss. Whether this happens in the new year, or even sooner, I embrace the very challenge of it. It is a such a gratifying and enriching experience to consider all the things I don't want to be and wish to excel at - knowing I am making these decisions by trial and error and not by a commercial standard or contract that constricts my growth.

I hope the people that I expressed my gratitude today read this, if they have access to this blog or not.
Between both the tears and the happy, caffeinated smiles, I am beyond ecstatic and excited.

Happy Friday guys :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Check out my new blog look! Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin for all my updated posts!

Stay Updated

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Delicate & Demure is the official blog of Emilie Wong featuring stories of personal growth, culinary adventures, and travel experiences.

More to come soon...